Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a involving some of this reasons you could obtain gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that regardless how to patent good an idea you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject a strategy that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may surely have a complete collection of services not seeking add much more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to monitor you up.)
6. Contain too many similar services that market is flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your InventHelp New Store Products or idea isn’t better than what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t have a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what is coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that InventHelp Inventor Service.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they do a quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they don’t really look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and homework part different yourself as marketable as possible.